Thursday, July 3, 2008

BLAH

I called up hoodrat after work yesterday to hang out a little bit, and it seems like she flaked out and didn't want to come out. It's possible she has LBJF'd me and wants friends to hang out with in Boston. That wasn't my hope. I got really bummed and played a shitload of GTA IV, which I can visibly see sucking out all of my soul. I can see the dent it makes on my social skills progress, and I hate it.

I'm on the lower end of my mood cycle, although I'm doing my damn best to distinguish specifics from emotions. It's the general trends that should be important to me.

I am trying to meditate a lot more, so I can't wait for Smallville's little presentation on it.

I'm a little bit turned off of chatting up girls lately, but then I see a hot girl that's physically appealing, and all my moods and objections go out the window. I'm officially a slave to that ass. Might as well chat them up, and get socializing.

I have to work on push-pull more in my interactions. Also, more C&F stuff. My interactions aren't as playful as they could be. Sometimes, I'm not hooking because there is no state break for the woman. This is more typical of the super hot girls that I chat up. A cold approach coupled wtih a humorous nonDLV state break is what I need to REALLY get my foot into the door for the hottest bitches walking the street. I also need stories that more efficiently convey DHV's and get to the point faster and harder than I'm getting to them now. Some of my subcomm's are off, like facial expression, and even BL sometimes. And hey, what do you know, even kino. I'm not sure how and when to escalate the kino, especially during daylight, when it's supposed to be hands off. So my sticking point is essentially EVERYTHING. At least I know where I stand.

My strong points are approaching and making good conversation. Making small talk, or talking about the past, or about whatever isn't a problem for me.

1 comment:

Brahmin said...

I think you're pretty cute