Sunday, July 13, 2008

FR: Nonsense

So, I had a lengthy Saturday of sarging after the meeting. The meeting itself I didn't find incredibly helpful, but it was great to have a few useful points reinforced. I don't really want to go over the specifics of the sets I did during the day and night, but I will go over what I learned:

-Call out weirdness when it occurs in-set, unless it's something that would be REALLY awkward to call out
-Don't sexually engage nontargets ever
-Learn some decent dancefloor game. I have my little p1an0hands dance, but it's weak when it comes to seducing the imagination of a sensual and curvaceous woman. Lol cheez
-I can open pretty much any girl in the day, and it will hook.
-More teasing is better, plus more of a you & me framing is useful- this is where future projections, using "we", disqualification, SOIs, and slight sexual teasing/jokes (it's ok in the daytime, i find, but nothing too sexual unless you're willing to go down that path all the way) come into play.
-Slight note: shaking my head side-to-side when I say "I had to meet you" really communicates the genuineness of the opener, IME
-Don't let a bitch con you into buying a drink. If she puts you in a position where you're pressured to buy a drink, CALL IT OUT and SOD on it. I fucked up last night, and bought myself and a bitch a drink. Her friends dragged her away later because of a lack of good befriending (I was kind of a playerasshole to them, which was working well until I really started isolating her).
-Have fun ALWAYS
-If the girl doesn't speak great English, use plenty of teasing and PLOW when you're not sure if she'll understand. She'll probably grab a few contextual words and figure it out. If she doesn't drop it and start a new thread. This Korean girl tooled on me all night by breaking rapport with me CONSTANTLY in cutesy little azn ways, like ignoring questions and making silly faces. The only time I got a reaction was when I broke rapport with them. Examples: "Your name is Mickey Mouse? Isn't that kind of weird?", high five fakeout, physical pushing away, etc. If I had engaged them correctly, and you visualized it just me without the girls, it would look like I was playing with a baby or toddler. Hilarious.
-HBhoodrat is pretty reserved, and she likes to play it real cool, which I don't totally like, but I do respect, I guess
-Too many guys trying to wing ruins sets. Too many guys ASKING to wing also ruins sets. Three guys rolled up while my wing was in the bathroom asking to wing, and I had to keep looking over to tell them about it. The girls eventually just back turned and started talking to each other.
-If you CONGRUENTLY say ANYTHING in a playful or assertive manner, it will fly.
-Drinking on the job is for suckers. Also, drunk girls are a turn off. This drunk girl was trying to make out with me, and her wobbling lamprey face coming at me almost made me laugh.
-If a girl is making a serious play (sexually), don't reject it, even playfully. That shit hurts, and they can't take it like I can.

No comments: