Tuesday, July 8, 2008

casual OR

I'm feeling good again. Sailing is cutting into a lot of my post-work time, but I'm committed to opening at least one girl a day.

I opened a girl from behind on the skywalk. 5'2 Malaysian girl, HB8. I've noticed I only seem to open azns these days. I haven't opened a white girl during the day in ages. Anyways, she jumped and was surprised/weirded out. I said that I thought she was super cute and I wanted to meet her. She had this look like she was disappointed. I think it's the look of a girl about to reject me. I've got this a few times lately. I'm going to omit the SOI that early on, and just say "i know it's wicked random, but i just had to meet you." anyway, I plowed a little bit, with my "new york vibe" thing, which always seems to work, even though it's fully retarded, and just something I say at this point. She says she's from Malaysia, and something about the weather. I talk about Japan, but it's a stretch, and doesn't really seem to work well on her. I ask her why she's in Boston, she's a student. I cold read BU, but she's from Harvard. I pretend I haven't heard of it which works out well. I joked about her flunking out and having to take summer courses, which of course wasn't the case. She told me about her politics major, which she took because it's interesting. I compare it to my two majors, music and japanese. She plays piano, too. She's an 8 in the Royal University rankings or whatever, which is the final rank, which means she's pretty good. I give her a high five, but I should have SOI'd her on THIS, because it was pretty cool. She has tiny hands, so I joke about her midget hands, asking her how she hits the octaves. She talks about body position, and how it has a certain flavor to it when she plays. I joke that that was a great spin job, and that I almost bought it. This might have been too dick a move. Anyway, I think a little after this, if I remember correctly, she says she needs to get going, so I wish her good luck on running Malaysia.

Good:
-Busting
-Very loud and effective high five

Bad:
-Opener was a little awkward
-poor SOI'ing
-Conversational thread was only somewhat relaxed and normal
-Not enough attraction built
-no FTC, which I should use more often.
-No seed for a bounce or number
-I didn't visualize dropping a load on her face. It may have helped.

No comments: