Saturday, July 19, 2008

A day of crap

I got blown out practically immediately 6-8 times today. I was in my head in a big way, and something was just totally off, because it felt like women were running away from me like I was Godzilla. Insanely bad results today, and it got me down. I've been trying to keep my spirits high and not let specifics emotionally affect me, but it was to no avail today.

The comforting thought is that days like today will polish my shit into hardened batsteel, and I will fight the crime of not getting laid and Batman kicks ass.

Seriously, pushing myself (which I definitely did) when I wasn't 'feeling it' (which I definitely wasn't) makes me f-ing proud. Even if I get frustrated and listening to Nine Inch Nails thrash music on the way home.

All I need to do is reflect more on what I'm LEARNING and spend time CHANGING SHIT UP based on the learnings. I think 15 minutes a day should suffice.

No comments: