Monday, June 30, 2008

Out and about

Opened a girl while waiting for my pass. SHe must have been 15 whoops. I asked what she does, and she said nothing, DLVing a lot and shit. I should have paced her understanding of the question and given an example. Anyway, she ejected.

I regret not opening this superhot sitting latina HB9. I eventually circled back to talk to her, but she was moving and on the cell phone when I saw her again.

I chatted up an HB8 (extra point for rack), but she wasn't interested from the get go. My sub-comm's must have been f'ed up. I should have gotten her to stop on open. Also, her mild disinterest really was messing up my creativity. I need a better hook post-open. I usually ask for the name, and then do a brief cold read about where she's from. It's almost always "you have a new york vibe".

More later maybe? I'm just writing this from the SOny store.

OK. So on my way to the boathouse, I'm eating this delicious "overstuffed sandwich made to order" from an upscale deli along Charles St. Ugly white rich people galore. I'm mouth-full and I spot this cute girl HB7 in a slinky black dress eating at a cafe along the street. I roll up mid-chew and spit my game. It works pretty well, and she's fairly into it. She's a fashion intern in the South End living along the Charles somehow. She's from Indiana and I lightly bust on that shit. I don't do much attraction nor comfort. I grab the phone number on the way out, but it's way less romantic than social. I'll have to phone in the game from therein. Flake expected, but it was cool to totally casually grab digits on my way to somewhere just because I felt like it.

I officially average around one phone number per outing. It's about a 30-50% meet-to-#close ratio for me.

No comments: