Monday, July 14, 2008

DOING SHIT

I didn't go out today :(. However, I did post on fastseduction about life beyond pickup with hilarious results. Ingrained guys were coming out of the woodwork to shoot that down, and how it's irrelevant, and I'm a big jerk. Pretty funny. However, no one got anything useful out of it, and I probably just got a bunch of angry people even angrier. That's definitely not a good thing.

Anyway, it was useful in that it made me wonder if I was really living by my own values. This is because they were all attacking me, and I would have to defend myself, therefore thinking of whether I was logically congruent, and presenting the same theory every time I reiterated it.

Often, I'll shirk something because it's inconvenient. That's a problem. My mission statement really sets out what I'm going for, and I think it's time to really start acting to get my life together. The guys at FS want proof that having a good life in turn accelerates your progress with women? Time for me to take control of my life and show them! Ultimately, it's not about demonstrating to a couple of blowhards on the internet that I can control my life. It's about show myself that I have that kind of control.

No comments: