Saturday, July 19, 2008

30 Minute Meditation on my Game and where I'm going

30:00
UPDATE
I have been getting better lately up until very recently, when I've been coming up against some residual AA and a lot of reluctance. I feel like I'm not as excited about pickup. I know I want to get better at it, no matter what, because it will always be a gaping wound until I can reasonably get the girls I want (maybe a 10% average). However, I also know that PU is just a small part of a life, and there are other important things I need to get handled before I can really give myself permission to focus hardcore on PU. Nonetheless PU (and sailing) is one of the few things that I regularly go out and work at.

SP
1. The last few sarges I've run out of things to say. Relax in-set, allow myself to ramble and pop off the top of my head.
2. Also they were decidedly sterile and not that crazy, not that fun, not that emotionally engaging. Inject humor, sexuality, and personality into sarges.
3. There's still some AA once in a while. I tried to sarge this AZN chick but first let myself experience the emotions of being stuck in my head, just so I could burst through it, but it didn't work out. Just avoiding getting stuck there is prob the solution. Just approach.
4. I don't rock to enough girls when I go out. I'll talk to maybe 1/2 or 1/3 of the girls I see that I'm interested in, leading to anywhere from 1-3 regrets per outing. I want to chat up every girl I'm interested in that I can get to.
5. I don't talk to white girls, even ones that I find attractive. Give myself permission to talk to white guhls.

VISION OF MY GAME:
In many ways, I'm using Saffron as a model, in the sense that he's a guy that lets nothing hold him back when he sees a girl he wants to talk to. He's got the skills, and he uses them ALL the time. I see myself 10 years down the road, at age 32 with a stable Indian girlfriend of incredibly beauty and talent, working with a business(es) that really stimulates me, physically fit, with healthy relationships, and a wonderful sex life.
Until then, I see a road of continually sarging and calibrating nearly every day for years ahead of me. The goal of 1 female per day can easily be accomodated. That, however, is maintenance. It will maintain the skillset, rather than improve it. Going out, either day or night, OR BOTH, is the only way to really make the change and make it stick.

THINGS I CAN DO RIGHT NOW IN THE 2ND QUADRANT TO IMPROVE MY GAME
-get DHV stories from throughout my life
-get a cool haircut
-eliminate um's, ah's, stutters, right, you know?'s, etc. from speech
-improve voice projection for night game
-read through "Power of Now" again
-PUSH. That means I've increased my minimum daily req to 2 females, and I'm going to push to my boundaries or the girl's boundaries, whichever come first.
-give myself permission to chat up white girls. It's officially open season. Today I will chat up every white girl that is attractive.

GOALS
My goals haven't changed that much since I started. I eventually want a hot wife that I love 100% and am attracted to 100%. Until then, I'm fine with casual relationships, and really having lots of sex and getting down my sexual SP's, which I definitely have.

No comments: