Thursday, July 10, 2008

OR: FOB

So another fob. I'm waiting at MGH for the train, and this azn chick with those wide leg sail pants walks up and seems to be AIing me. She sits down next to me, but I see the train coming, and want to wait until I know she's going in the same direction as me. We both skip it, so I BRIEFLY BRIEFLY chode out and then approach her. SHE DOESN"T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY F-ING OPENER. I repeat it incredibly slowly, then say she has an LA vibe. I now say all AZNs have an L.A. vibe, because AZN's are way cooler sluttier and more common out there, so yeah. She's from Saigon, I joke about Hanoi girls being crazy. She kind likes it, but she speaks horrible english. I kind of FTC and sit down next to her. She has a nose stud, which adds a point to any girl. I love nose studs. I tell her about my friend Trang from Saigon, and how Saigon is supposed to be decent. She says, "Your girlfriend?" So I PU nerve flex and spit out "one of my girlfriends" without thinking. She titters. I ask what shes doing in boston. She's studying english. I say that she's one of those girls that comes to america to get an american husband. She titters. We're talking a little more, and then that FUCKING cockeyed "GOOOT ANNNNNY CHAAANNGEEEE?" guy that terrorizes Park St. Station area sits down next to me and STARTS YELLING AND ASKING IF PEOPLE HAVE CHANGE OVER AND OVER. It of course kills the conversation, and frankly, makes both of us super uncomfortable. He eventually gets up, the train comes, and we sit at different places, game over.

Fucking FOB's. Learn English, because it's time to fuck.

Also, fucking spare change guy. You creep the shit out of me and everyone else.

No comments: