Monday, February 11, 2008

Weird

No specifics, but another pooah brother recently f-closed a chick that I #-closed. In another life, I would be upset by this, having my dreams and hopes dashed and losing my one shot at love. But guess what? I honestly don't care. Like, we talked about it and we cleared it up, but I'm fine, even beyond that. No emotional residue, no regrets, a clean break. Just a funny anecdote, really.

One less phone number. One less than a potential billion phone numbers, who cares?

I'm starting to get better at this. I can see the progress. I walk like a champ, I talk like I'm in charge, because I AM in charge. I'm still a little weird and high-energy, but I think that's partially my crutch for the anxiety I feel sometimes chatting up girls. Part of it is just who I am, though. I love getting crazy and being weird and fun. More progress reports on the way.

No comments: