Saturday, February 2, 2008

FR: True Day Game

All right I just went to the library to drop off a book. It's a pretty ghetto city I live in, small and full of white trash. BUT

Hit the library w/ like 8 book stack in hands. I'm going up the stairs and I see Indian HB 8 sitting there. FUCK?!?! how? I don't ask questions, I just decide I'm going to talk to her when I get back down. I return my books, and get kind of scared, because I'm worried. It looks like she's waiting for somebody, logstics worries, etc. I don't care. I go down the stairs, get freaked, go back and use the bathroom. Go back down, and approach.

My approach was FUCKED. I go down the stairs, "notice" her and do exaggerated EC/BL shit when I do. She immediately is kind of weirded out. As I walk up, she more and more averts her EC. I know it's blown, but want to plow.

"Hey I know it's kind of random, but I think you're gorgeous and want to meet you."

She says "Uhhhhhh" in a really "I'm weirded out way" as I sit down across from her table. (DO NOT LOCK IN WITHOUT THE FTC FUUCCKCCK) She says that she's having an interview, so I guess she was waiting for an interviewer.

I say "Right, that sounds like something really important, and I wouldn't want to mess that up." I eject then, even though I should have plowed.

The reason I post this up is twofold:
-Solo day time sarge, plus it was LEGIT day game. I was on my way to do something, it wasn't me going to the mall and sarging.
-Broke up my Oblivion haze.

Lessons learned:
-Be more subtle about approaching.
-Plow from a place of confidence (i.e. waiting for her to realize that she's fucking up by not accepting the advances of a cool guy)
-I CAN DO DAY GAME SOLO

No comments: