Sunday, February 10, 2008

FR: 24 Hours Sarging

I roll into Pru at 2:00 for the GSF. I get paired up with Jad and this guy Al, who's into NLP and stuff. Al and I are like diametrically opposed in game-running, but I still learned a lot from him, which is really great. He's a pretty funny guy. In another life, I would have blown him off because of his different beliefs. jad was struggling a bit, but was still making things happen.

I approach a girl from behind who has a cool dress/sash/hair thing combo. Direct about her style. I tell her she has the same name as my aunt, I ask if she also smokes, yea she does. This is a turnoff but I decide to plow. I do a spin move, because I enjoy it. I do that, and we're talking for a minute or so, and then her friends roll up. 2 guys and 2 fems. They're ultimate hover chode friends, and I could probably isolate just by demanding privacy, but I decide to talk to them. Boring. Plus she's in high school. Eject.

I approach this latin chick from behind. I tell her she's cute, wanna meet her. She smiles, but says "No... English". BULLSHIT. I plow. The piqueno of spanish I know to kind of hook her in, then I start talking to her slowly about her style, Colombia, my "Colombian ex" (not real), and some other stuff. Lots of me kinoing and pushing her around, she loves it. I try to stop crossing my arms, but it's only half successful. Anyway, we joke a little bit, then I #close. I sent her a text an hour afterwards, she sends me a return text at 1:44 AM. Weird.

We're pushing Jad to do sets in Saks, and I'm sitting there chatting it up w/ Al. There's 2 girls behind us trying on stupid hats. One of them is white and black-spotted. Al says something to them, and then I say, "Yo, were you just wearing a hat made out of Dalmations?" Cruella DeVille jokes ensue. Just a funny moment.I am rolling w/ Patch and Stallion and Screenwriter.

There's a 2set of these matching Ugg Asians. I am kind of behind them, and I go "Yo, you guys..." They pretend to ignore. So I get louder. "Yo, hey. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Hey. Hey, I'm talking. Hey. Hey." After following them for like 10 seconds, and they're still not acknowledging, I give up. They fucked up. Don't they know I slay the pussy on the regular?

I am chatting with the boys post-GSF and this Viet chick rolls past looking superfly in nice jeans and one of those yellow amorphous tops. Roll up being direct. She has CRAZY BL going away from me, but I plow. What's her name, and then pretend I can't hear because she's so far away. I move in closer, and try to ask her what she is. She eventually understands and tells me that it's Vietnamese. I do a fairly unfortunate false DQ, like "Vietnamese chicks are crazy!". This doesn't get the reaction I want, but I SHOULDNT HAVE LOOKED FOR A REACTION. Anyway, I say, "Well, are you friendly?" And she says yea, but then starts saying she has to go. I don't plow.

Later, I hit up a harvard party with Saffron and Doc. I'm still surprised everytime I see this lifestyle that Saffron has set up at Harvard. He's always rolling with hot Asian chicks. Crazy. Anyway, we bounce to this party/dance party/dance. I'm not a student, but it does not matter. Everyone loves me, I'm the party-within-a-party. Doc and I just dance around, being retards. I ass bump like every girl in my proximity, give out high fives, nonsense. Some girls roll up, give the high five-transition-into hand grab, which turns into hand holding. It's kind of on. IMPORTANT NOTE: she is white. I don't like white chicks that much.I run a bunch of hilarious stuff, some of which is dance game stuff. I tell her I'm a crack dealer and a pimp. I lead the interaction hardcore. Pick her up and push her against the wall. Lead her everywhere. Put her hands places. The usual. It was kind of on at first, but then I blew that shit up.I throw out lots of sexual innuendo, talking about how my pianist fingers will rock her world. She seems intrigued. She is grinding really hard on me. Lots of fatalities and lower back pains (see saff's spiderman dance video for reference). I eventually am reaching the point where it's time to bone her or move on. She verbalizes that she wants it. I'm not down for this chick. I tell Doc, and he jokingly suggests a pig roast. Because this is novel to me, I agree. Doc games her for a bit (not sure what he was saying to her) as I roam the dancefloor, grabbing butts and being cool. I come back, and say that we're going to her room. I say I feel unsafe around her, and need Doc for my backup. She's sober, understands what's going on, and she does not bite. I briefly say that I'm leaving, and she gives me the usual "I would have rocked your world. I can't believe you wanted to bring a friend." I agree, whatever, peace. A legendary LR+ spoiled.

Sleep at Doc's place. We wake up in time to go to BattleOfWit's presentation, only to get lost in Revere. We go back to the Pru. I am a mess, my hair is fucked up, I'm LOW ENERGY for the first time in months. I don't talk to any girls, I'm actually charged with pushing Weez and ?Scratch? into sets. Which is fine. It's crazy to have a responsibility like that. I really thought about how I usually come out to work on myself, but it's cool to try and give value back to other guys like I was doing. Anyway, I come back home, and labor through typing up this FR. I hope it was enjoyable.

No comments: