Sunday, February 3, 2008

FR: Drinking game

Hit up a bar in Harvard, I can't remember it. I'm with Tmoney, Jad, and JRock. We talk to mostly each other, a few beers (one for me, one is enough) and get our states pumped a little. Jrock didn't seem to get as pumped as I did. No one did, actually. No one in Boston. LORDING

We hit up Red Line and I go nuts. NUTS. High fives, even a few high five takeaways on the hot blondes that legit don't interest me. Two indian chicks, they're both surrounded by dudes. They're really practically the only targets in the whole area that TRULY speak to me. Some asians, and yeah, I chatted them up. But....

My nimbus is retarded by the time I hit the dancefloor. Girls everywhere are giving the eye. I claw every girl HARD. Some females, they're lovin' it, complying with the tests, seeking rapport. I perhaps hit the claw too hard and came off too high energy. Who cares. Talk a bunch more, lots more ass bumps.

I chat up a 30 year old 6th grade teacher. Why not?

It's pretty hazy, mostly a bunch of attraction material and fucking around, very little "genuine connection".

BORING.

Gotta move past the party guy state. I can lord up a venue just being crazy high energy guy and owning everything, but I'm no good at chilling out and getting to know chicks. It's just so addictive to get great reactions and be the center of attention.

Lesson learned... or is it?

From now on, I gotta tell a story about myself in every set. I don't have many stories that really speak to who I am, so that's a corollary.

Yeah, I'm still buzzed. But I gotta get the information DOWN.

I really need to focus more on MEETING PEOPLE and creating a CONNECTION from beyond time.

No comments: