Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FR: Wednesday Night

I hit up the Foundation. I met up with Amory eventually. Saff, Entropy, and Smallville were all out and about hitting it up, which was cool. It would have been even more boring for me had they not been there. Another too high energy night.

Technically speaking, I was all over the place. Not like owning the place, but my BL, my voice, everything. I really have to focus more on the fundamentals. I'm going to grab TD's 25 points, and really hammer that shit down.

One 2 set I held for a while, the friend eventually split off. I wasn't really feeling the friend but made conversation. She was fucking weird, but hey, so am I. She was 6' tall. And in heels. I got some reactions, but I was clearly LOOKING for them again. We chatted for a while. I dunno, I wasn't really doing things correctly. A little bit of qualifying, a little bit of attract. I think her 'attraction' to me was part interest, part curiosity as to who I am and why I act so strange. I think she eventually lost interest, but I have to admit, I never really had much interest in her in the first place. She resisted kino like a mother.

Another set, I winged somebody in a seated 2 set. Chatted with an obstacle that had a bf (not present). We had a decent conversation. Nothing special.

A few passing jokes on passing girls, but nothing hook-worthy.

In general, I roll in, fairly comfortable, usually with a situational or whatever opener (ass bump, high energy nonsense, ironically no valentine's day shit tonight), and can't hook that well. Or maybe they hook, but there's no attraction stuff that really grabs their shit. I'm not naturally coming up with it in my "comfortable" state, so perhaps I need to borrow some attraction routines to get the party started.

I will grab a few attraction gambits and start working them in regularly. This is totally temporary. I don't enjoy running someone else's routines. That much.

Chill it out.
Attraction material.
Go out more often, hit more sets, hit harder sets. DAYGAME 2-SETS. 3-SETS. MIXED SETS. (I'm going to steer clear of hired guns in the meantime. I'm not there yet.)
Practice thread-connecting conversation, to make better convo.

BUT HEY!~~~~
NO APPROACH ANXIETY WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
That shit is done. Well, as done as I really need to get it for practical use. Maybe someday I'll revisit it and blast all social pressure weakness sky-high. But it's not really necessary right now.

No comments: