Tuesday, February 26, 2008

FR: Chillin

Went out with Mr. Awesome today. Just roled around Harvard, checking out clothes and females. I opened one chick for real all day, and it was fun. I can see where it went wrong, and I am going to fix it. I didn't interrupt her state enough, didn't dominate her hard enough and didn't show enough interest in getting to know her. Will fix that shit.

Mr. Awesome is a cool guy, and I can relate a lot more to him than I initially thought. Amazingly, the dude has AA on occasion during daygame, so I hopefully helped him in some way. Dunno. He got a number of a cute half-Spanish chick who was high in Newbury Comics. Lol still legit though.

I was pretty low-energy, still coming off the end of a lengthy chest cold, so I wasn't at 100%.

Let's just go over the set and stop rambling.

I run back to stop this HB 8 with headphones. I roll up behind her yelling "Hey. Hey flower girl (in reference to her bag)." I stop her, tell her I think she's cute and that I 'sprinted back just to talk to her'. I think it's a DHV, but maybe some feel otherwise. Whatever, it felt natural and cool. She's from Colombia, I brought up my fake Colombian ex again.

I mention that girl a lot, maybe I should flesh her out with some details. I just say she's from Bogota. Shit, she should be from Medellin, like Pablo Escobar. OK, she's now officially Karla from Medellin until I actually start dating a Colombian. Boosh.

Anyway, I ask her if she's a student. I accurately cold read that she's a Freshman, I joke that we can't talk, because she's too lame.

She has an accent, I ask where she's from. I justify the question by saying she's too nice to be in Boston. She talks about how people are unfriendly in NY, I agree and then bring up Tokyo. I joke that people play dead if you try to talk to them.

I mini-venue her to the inside of the sidewalk because of the pedestrian traffic. She asks for my name again, I legit forgot hers, so cool.

She says she's going to get food, I tell her about the place me and Mr. A just went, and I let her try my frappe. I joke that it's drugged. Weird brain fart moment for her when she tries to figure out why I was walking in a particular direction. I just joked and said "And you go to Harvard?"

We were saying something about Colombia, and she says she's from Cali, which I now know is the third largest powerful city in Colombia. I miscalibratedly joke/cold read "Oh, you got some of that Cali attitude, huh?" with a smile. She gets weirded out and says "No, actually I don't." Then she says she really needs to get going, maybe she'll see me around. Fin.

No comments: