Monday, February 11, 2008

Could you be loved and be loved?

I was flipping through channels, and watched First Knight last night super briefly, and Sean Connery had this AWESOME line:

"I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love someone in slices."

Awesome Non-judgemental shitz.

Reading the DEVI method, I'm learning the importance of being real and non-judgemental. Time to get rid of any lingering AFC agenda shit like making people love me and giving nothing back. Being a healthy person is way more fulfilling than getting the sick and perverse pleasure of soaking up all value to feel better about yourself.

I have to admit, I have a few sexual hangups. They are all being put in sharp relief as I read this e-book. What an awesome experience, to see all of the problems in my behavior clearly demonstrated. The secret is easy: be more loving and ALWAYS assume that the love will ALWAYS come back to you 2x, eventually.

How can a loving person ever be "rejected"? Lovingness is the context when you're dealing with shit tests, bad behavior, good behavior, whatever. It's not a fight against the nonsense, it's not tolerance of their nonsense, it's a lovingness of the 'nonsense' as a part of who they are. Accept it.

Does this make sense to anyone else?

1 comment:

New Social Systems said...

ohhh dude!!!

SPOT ON 100% Thanks for this post!!