Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OR

Today I bought a white cuff bracelet thing. I also bought a legit asian guy hat from H&M. I was going to buy this vest from Bennetton which costs 62-5$ (30% off 89$), but I hesitated because it's a big buy and I want to know what else is out there first. It is dark charcoal with white and blue striping (extremely thin stripes, very thinning effect). It looks sweet. I might have to get it. Size 44 EUR.

In order to qualify today for a sarging day, i hit up one indian girl. She got weirded out when I didn't smoothly transition, although she seemed pleased by the initial opener. I said something like "I'm Evan.... this is where normal people introduce themselves." But something got lost in translation, it got weird, game over.

Two new outfits


I put a belt across my chest, Rambo-style. Jean jacket- good or bad?



Today's 'fit. Light pink long-sleeve T, new azn guy hat, possibly missing some kind of necklace peacocking device.

No comments: