Sunday, September 14, 2008

ILLEGAL Sexy Times

I was looking at this site, which is frightening. It is just a website, and could easily be inaccurate, and I should do more research before I post all my findings. I'm posting this shit ANYWAYZ!!!
http://www.lawlib.state.ma.us/sex.html.
It is a site with all the sex laws of the commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Check it:
-It is illegal to have sex w/ 18 year olds, although it's only been prosecuted once in 1987.
-Fornication is illegal and punishable by 3 months or 30$.
-Adultery (whether or not you are the married or nonmarried person) is illegal, and punishable by state prison of 3 years, jail for 2, or up to 500$.

These are probably wrong, but I've fornicated in Massachusetts before. Oh shit. I probably owe the government money.

No comments: