Sunday, September 21, 2008

outfits



Saw something vaguely similar on Kinowear or GQ. Lots of shit tests on the tie that night. Will wear it more often.



This outfit got me the most AI I've ever had in daygame. It bought me at least 2-3 minutes with this hottie from Florida that I was boring. Note the J-guy hat that you always see the "cool" azn dudes wearing. You can't see from the front, but it's baggy and extends to the nape of my neck. With all the AZN shit, this outfit is designed to bait AZN girlies.



Not a lot of AI from this, but I thought it was a well-put-together outfit. Wanted to use that jacket, it's been gathering dust for a while. A little bit of white-offwhite interference going on.

EDIT: I'm looking really weird in all 3 pictures. What's up with my face? Anyway, it's a start. Hopefully, the outfits get more fine-tuned as I progress.

2 comments:

George said...

my roommate said he'd have sex with you :) ......and well maybe I would too

S.P. said...

yo dawg, haven't checked out your blog in a while. but those are some ill get-ups!! and your pad is lookin' pretty baller....get some ladies back there so they can agree! hope all's well