Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going out

I went out Thursday, Thursday night, Friday, Friday night, Saturday, not Saturday night, and I'm going out later today, Sunday. not surprisingly, this momentum has got me in something of a streak. Nothing amazing, but it's hotter than usual by far.

My sticking point in daygame is not smiling enough and not vibing better/more smoothly. Not surprising that going out a lot changes your game. i'm starting to see some things, such as how to run a real night game sarge (lots of kino and dominance). Being visibly frightened in set isn't good, nor is being a little girly boy who doesn't express interest.

Dressing well increases the AI I get several fold. I wore an extremely edgy stylish outfit and even moderately attractive girls were giving me the eye. It is noticeable how dressing to your look makes a difference. I'm going to put up some pictures soon. Every time from now on, when I like the outfit I'm wearing, I'll post it up on the blog or something, because I'm starting to understand fashion now. It's a lot like music. You'll have a basic chord with three or four notes that fall directly in line with the "normal" chord, but then you'll add an accentuating note, or change one of the basic notes in a way that adds a layer of suspense or juxtaposition of two ideas. This analogy should only be working for me, as it's way too specific and Evan-brained. Anyway matching 'threads' of color, like hints of green (green shoes, stripes on hat, writing on shirt), etc. makes a outfit really shine.

I chatted up a HB9 indian chick but for some reason didn't go for her number, although I heavily heavily suspected she had a boyfriend and wasn't as sexually attracted to me as she could have been.

No comments: