Saturday, June 28, 2008

FR: Another retarded 24 hour marathon

So...
First things first. HBhoodrat texted me voluntarily asking me what i was up to. Too bad I had no juice on the cell phone. I might get to see her titties.

I'm trying to figure out what happened first. I hung out with mom on Friday afternoon and evening. She bought me these moleskine notebooks, which are awesome. They fit perfectly into my pockets, and if I carry a small pen with me, I'm set for writing down all the crazy fucking ideas I have.

So yeah.

I roll out and hit up Vox around 1030, meeting up with ae82 and his roommie. Vox was briefly the spot last night. I immediately run into Saffron doing a 1-on-1, which seemed to be going really well. But shit, that dude still owes me $25, I just remembered that. Anyway.

I vaguely open these girls by the side, and they are talking about dancing. They clearly saw my Jagger, which needs a lot of work, but they are pulling me in and doing all kinds of talking about "lessons" and "instructing" and drunk party girl shit. I don't really entertain the conversation that much, just being social and agreeing.

I opened another group of girls, who later turn out to be running deep. Anyway, they are all fun girls that graduated from Merrimack or some local college I don't know. They are all fun and all sub-par white chicks, so WAH. Fun social timez, though.

I go downstairs open a three set with "Do you guys believe in Harry Potter?". I can think of literally nothing to follow it up with, and it tanks in the most awkward and hilarious possible way: stunned confusion and disbelief, and then simultaneous backturns. Wonder.

I roll with Inferno a bit, who doesn't have much problem opening up girls at night, which is neat. he opens up some girl in red, I roll in and wing. Apparently, it's on between them, but my girl is SO fiesty. She's this Korean girl who grew up in America and is the most sarcastic person I've gamed yet. Like, everything I said or asked, she made fun of or gave me fake answers. That's fine, and I was moderately keeping up with her, often pointing out humourously that she is a "dick", which she readily admitted. I kept trying to pull her into comfort, but she really wanted to keep up the C&F banter and rapport-breaking. I played that game for a while, but she was tiresome. I can't remember how the set ended, but no numbers were exchanged, I think.

Immediately afterwards, this hot hot asian 2-set behind us is caught kind of staring at us. Inferno gives them a high five, which opens. He says a few things to them, then clearly starts addressing the hotter, but taller, one. I talk to the smaller and still very hot one. She can't hear me that well, so I switch position and roll HARD. She is immediately digging it, and this continues the entire interaction. I bust on her a bit, call her out for not having white friends, call her out for being a BU asian girl. Inferno's girl is really intense, very little smiling and super-focused on specifics and details. Not surprisingly, she's some kind of nocturnal number-cruncher for a massive faceless company.

It was halfway through this interaction that I realized how much sharper my social skills have gotten from continuous daygame. I was really getting along extremely well with them, and could get wonderful validation-times reactions from them nearly at will.

Anyway, we kind of briefly discuss comfort shit. It's not as extensive as I prefer. I keep on saying things like, "How did you get like this?" or "Where did this come from?" And tried to get her to talk about herself. I think I told her some grounding stuff. Overall the interaction was mostly attraction.

I would have fully shifted into comfort, but Inferno's girl said she wanted to go to the "bathroom" and Ultimatum'd my girl, so they both left. I don't think my AZN realized what her friend meant by 'going to the bathroom', so she thought it was premature for me to get her number when I offered to grab it. Oh well.

We bounced around a while, I didn't spend much time talking to other girls, as far as I can recall.

I crash at ae82's place, and beat the Ninja Gaiden 2 boss after 3 tries, which he couldn't complete on his own. What a n00b. And as usual, he sleepwalks in later and tries to steal my blankets, muttering absolute gibberish and looking really pissed off. It's almost normal now.

The next day, we hit up the talk, which was great, and then I do some gaydame with Inferno at the CopPru. I opened this little indian dental student, who really seemed to be interested in me, and i would have loved to extend our conversation, but I got a miniaturized version of attraction, comfort, and rapport in the time we had. I grabbed her digits.

I opened a taller blackish-indian chick from behind, but she jumped when I tapped her shoulder, and no amount of bailing could salvage the sinking set. It was done despite my best attempts to pace her reality, slow her down, and get her attention.

No comments: