Saturday, June 28, 2008

Notes

Recently I hit a point where a lot of stuff in the community is starting to make sense to me. What that means is that concepts like improvement and calibration are making more practical sense to me, beyond a theoretical meaning.

I attribute this to a more regular sarging regimen, and also opening far more sets than previously in my life. Anyone having problems with pick up, you're not sarging often enough or regularly enough. Approaching a few girls a day regularly is the only way to really get where you need to go.

In the last few weeks, my social skills have shot up in a big way. It's really exciting to feel, for the first time in ages, like I have a future in pick up and that I won't end up alone, lonely and shitty.

I have a day 2 set up with this ridiculous black girl tomorrow, and it's convenient to my schedule. Seeing titties opens up a good hour in my otherwise packed schedule.

I also realized pretty viscerally last night how unimportant making lots of money is in the realm of seduction. Making enough to satisfy yourself is just the right amount.

Quick note- my cell phone won't accept text messages when it is powered down. Thus, my most recent # from that little Indian hottie will, unfortunately, be lost in the Sands of Time unless she texts me again, which is unlikely. :( I like a dem Indian fembots.

No comments: