Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phone Game

So...
I am deleting numbers from my phone. I see one that says 'Mia', which I don't recognize. So, I call it up.

It was super awkward, because she couldn't speak English at all. I assumed it was some FOB AZN that I cracked way back in the day before I started adding HB to the names of all female interests in my phone.

TURNS OUT, it was actually a girl that Nashville (Doc's friend) opened up and number closed back in the day, using my phone because his phone had no juice.

POINT BEING, I'm going to use this as a story for phone game from henceforth, but changing one vital element. I'm going to claim that he had supposedly boned her, and she said all kinds of nasty shit to me before establishing I was someone else. Thus it's a vaguely funny story to tell right as you call somebody up.

Anyways, I called up my sister, voicemail. I called up my buddy Bravado, and got my verbals pumping. I called up HBadopted, voicemail. I call up HBnastyballet, voicemail. My voicemail for them all is, "Hey, it's Evan. I'll be in and out for a while, so try to get a hold of me." I send a text to HBrandomFOB, no response.

I'll text HBadopted and nastyballet in a week or two for final calls, but it feels like they're both flakes. UGGH! I don't have to mention that I would prefer they hadn't flaked. Especially adopted, I was really interested in her, felt that we had established a CLEAR line of rapport, plus she was reading Philip Roth and David Sedaris, which I'm down wit.

Time to grab more wooden numbers! Yeeehaaa!

No comments: