Thursday, January 24, 2008

FR: Daygame

Kind of exhausted, but still in fairly good state. Ran w/ wing Royalty.

I hit up 4 lone wolves in 2.5 hours.

To get myself talkative, I approached two fugly FOBs. I roll up, saying my sister has the same purse. I ask where they are from. Chick with purse is hilariously pretending I don't exist. Dude, you're a 4. You can't afford to pass up an opportunity to chat with a perfect 10 (I'm a 10).

Whatever.

I can't remember my first two approaches.

We hit the food court. I get a taco, briefly speak about Spanish with the cash register person.

Sitting with Royalty, I eventually chat up this Hispanic chick next to us. "Do you think it's weird to call a girl 'dude'?" She doesn't speak English that well, but she is enjoying talking. I briefly root the story (falsely, whatever). Royalty is talking her up, too. She says something funny, I say she is funny and has jokes. I ask her to tell me a joke, playfully. She asks what kind, I say 'a funny one'. She has none. I blank out, eject.

Final approach is at B&N. I roll up on her, I like her style. I wanna meet her; my name is p1an0. She's Lulu, she's french and she keeps asking me "Are you serious?". I bust on her, but I genuinely do like her style. At one point, I take the book out of her hands while I'm talking, just for fun. It doesn't phase her. I ask where in France she's from, she says Paris. I tell her she's lying, she must be from Marseilles, because she's too nice to be Parisian. She says "you think I'm nice?" Which is legit, she seems kind of standoffish, but I say "are you serious?", kind of callback humor. She shit tests me, saying "do you always talk to people like this?" I say I'm shy, she laughs. She asks again, and I say "I know, you feel lucky, right?" She says no, she's feels scared and shifts her BL away. I took this for an intense SOD, although it was probably just a flirty shit test that didn't come across the right away. Anyway, she asks for her book back, and it sounds like I'm done. Even though it's not over, I tell her she broke my heart in French and bounce.

:( , just kidding, it was a process SUCCESS.

Royalty would talk a lot about theory, which is ironically not something I need to be hearing about, especially when I'm in field. This kind of drags down my energy, plus a lot of dead time of just walking around, feeling bored.

I approached about 2/5 of the hot girls I saw and WANTED to approach. That old AA still has a little bit on me. But I'm starting to kick AA's ass. A few more sarging sessions and a little results, and I'll probably be hitting all of the logistically possible hot girls I see.

Lessons: ATTRACT MATERIAL. Being up front about interest is fine, as well as attractive personality backs it up. I gotta run that shit.

I'm going to run one or two attraction routines just to hook in the sets from now on. Open direct, run attraction sequence, and then vibe, perhaps improv some more attract, and ground that shit. Who am I? I....
am SPARTACUS.

2 comments:

Mr. Awesome said...

nice! you could've probably asked the girl for her # right there. remember to push each set a little bit further than the last (which you seem like you're doing) and a little further than you think you can take it. no girl faults men for going too far, they fault them for being pussies.

New Social Systems said...

as for the "dude" thing.. Oh man I had a girl call me that and it bothered me to no end cause it is like saying, bro or friend. So now I do it ALLLL the time because it works so much better to feint interest.

Keep trucking dude!