Saturday, January 26, 2008

FR: #*&#ing browser ate my precious post

AHHHHHHHH

I just spent literally 30 minutes writing up the best field report ever and then accidentally left the page and it erased what the fuck!>!>!>!>!>>!!>!>!

AGUHGHGGHUAHUGH

OK, brief recap. Persian Prince is cool, Doc Holliday is the shit and ran spectacular game. I hit state early, and blew away my AA. It's not quite dead, but it's hemorraging from the neck, and I just need to curb stomp it. Went out later to hang with Bravado, but he was fucked up. Hit Sanctuary, brought the party, and had a blast doing my own thang.

Seriously, I could have won a Pulitzer for my post. Frustration.

Oh, and you should check out Doc's upcoming cheap bootcamp/workshops. Hit him up at Dochollidaypua@gmail.com.

Dear readers,
Titties.

Love,
p1an0

No comments: