Saturday, January 26, 2008

FR: Day + Underbar

Another expansive day of sarging.

I hit up the PruCop with Mayson, Doc H. and Chad + Corey, and ?Sareet? (never properly grabbed his name). I hit up one set when we get to B&N, poor BL on my part and I fucked up the opener. I didn't pace her reality correctly, so she got weirded out and claimed the BF. I say "all my girlfriends have boyfriends", but she already has momentum away from me.

We spend the rest of the time joking. Gay jokes. I can't overstress the amount of gay jokes. More hanging, I hang at Sareet's house with the guys. Head home, fix my do, and drive to Underbar. Doc H. can't get in, which sucks. Short guys will soon take over the Boston nightlife. Peace, tall handsome rich dudes.

A lot of beautiful people there (men and women), which in a past life would have intimidated me. NOPE, not tonight. I spend most of the night pumping Chad and the boys up. Damn, those kids can get hyphy like none other. It's Chad's birthday, so we get VIP shit and the bottle chick is obnoxious. Ah well. Shot of vodka and some nonsense, then a vodka red bull. Then water for the rest of the night.

I pump myself up initially by telling the first two girls I see that I was going to wear that top. Then I booty bump a few girls. I chat up a few girls super briefly, the music was OVER THE TOP loud.

Back to the VIP crew.

I get bored, so I push friend HB5 to the dance floor. No explanation. I steal her drink and help myself. She loves the dominance. I bring her up, we're the only ones really dancing. I GET IT F-ING STARTED. Pushing her around by the waist, freaking, push-pull physically. Everyone sees, everyone likes it. Milf up next to her is laughing. I say some nonsense to her. The two chicks start talking while I solo dance. I get bored again, and CLAW them both the fuck in. Milf is enjoying it. I do the "this shit aint for free", and kino her some more. Start freaking them both. Booyah. I'm getting bored, they're both kind of lame. I probably could have made out with both of them, but WHY? Hot chicks only. Two girls nearby see it and laugh. I say like 2 words to them.

Back to the VIP crew.

Later those two chicks are ordering drinks, and I roll up behind em. Super kino, super happy, super jokey. The hotter one HB6, is kind of non-receptive to my kino, yet is super happy and bantery with me. Mixed signals, I don't f-ing care. You talk to me, it's on. Some sexual joking, some nonsense bantering as per usual. I think I gave them nicknames and called them dominatrices. I see these girls a lot throughout the night and dance with them when I see them. Turns out they are vaguely part of "my" VIP crew. At the end of the night, I pick up the 6 for fun. She picks me up in return, and I fucking superman my arms out. She's mad strong, kid.

Back to the VIP crew.

This HB7.5 is bouncing around, flirting with random people, loving the attention. I'm game. I kino, and the second I get dominance, I start moving her around. Spinning, hugging, whatever. I cold read her, pump her state even higher (lol, bad idea, I should have locked her the f in). She's loving the "bad girl" shit. I get her name, we share a little dancing, I don't really differentiate myself besides being dominant and funny, but I tell her I'll grab her later.

Back to the VIP crew.

I see her later, some brief shit, and it works but doesn't hook. She's not loving the shit like she should.

It's Chad's birthday shit, so I drag him along with me, trying to get pics with hot girls. I roll up on this SMOKING INDIAN SET, but they kind of politely brush me off. INDIAN CHICKS!!! WHY!?! We kind of meander over, and I see this girl by herself. "My friend wants to meet you. It's his birthday today, so you gotta be EXTRA nice." Introduce them, semi-joke about getting a birthday kiss pic. Then I say "let's get the pic for real." Turns out, I'm too retarded to operate the camera. A bunch of jokes so they don't get bored, but I can't use it. I tell them to chat while I bounce to Mayson to learn about its operation. Turns out the chick was with her Boyfriend AND her Boyfriend's bodyguard. When I come back, Chad is befriending these guys, and he tells me he almost got beat down. Whoops! Haha damn I can ruin a birthday mad fast.

Whatever.

Lessons: Frequent quieter venues. Without quieter music, I will fail against better looking better dressed chodes. Learn how to chill out and appropriately approach the higher caliber chicks. There were a lot of beautiful babies that I did NOT talk to that evening. At least I kept my crew going strong. Dudes were box dancing the FUCK UP. Super fun.

I spent WAY more money than I'm used to (10 for parking, 15 for cover), but it was a good night of being a goofball. A lot of cool people I met that night.

2 comments:

New Social Systems said...

last night was sick. Sorry I couldn't go do more sets and shit but you know how it is party planning. This Sat no party planning and all fun!!!

Your the man bro and daaaamn what a good time

zilch said...

You're a great guy to hang out with, tons of fun and always looking to have a good time. Definitely need to hang out again even if you try to get me killed :)