Sunday, May 25, 2008

Goals

I had a bad night tonight. I approached very few sets, was full of self-doubt, acted fairly chodely and dependant, and really didn't make the best of a very cool situation.

Things to improve:
Momentum. Talk to girls immediately. Don't walk past them, EVER.
Chill out more. Less jerky movements.
Don't look down.

It's sickening at a gut level when I reflect on where I am and where I could be if I had a clear vision and balls to get there. I could be at then end of the path to getting better with women. I could be making a healthy living (100k$). I could be taking care of my body, my mind, and my circumstances. It's easy to get overwhelmed at the failure to meet my human potential.

Even though I am currently at a place beyond threshold (the threshold of acceptable living), it's not causing me the pain/motivation it should to live in this state. Whatever.

I got to see Mayson run some great game, which was fun to see and hear. I was impressed with the quality of women at this location, which I thought was wilderness. Hopefully, tonight helped me clarify my vision and strengthen my resolve to do this shit right.

No comments: