Friday, May 30, 2008

FR

I went out at 5 to do the Brad P. challenge. I walked around and within an hour had completed half, which is 2x slower than "allowed" by him. Anyway, I then walked around trying to open fembots. I opened one or two. Then I ran into three PUAs and rolled with Brahmin for a bit. I grabbed digi's off of a Korean fembot HB6. I opened a girl only to realize she worked the information desk. I continued to run a stifled game, which was bad, and I ejected before I ruined my plaza dealie. Whatever.

I came back, invited over my former FB and she just wasn't having it. I ran perhaps the tightest LMR shit ever (superhard caveman) but she just wouldn't give it up. We've fucked before. What the hell? She's a weird girl, and I still can't figure it out. I froze her out, I changed her mood, I probed to see if something was wrong in her life, nothing. Boring. I tried to kick her out, but she kept on stalling, not wanting to leave. What a weirdo.

No comments: