Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break

Cool.

I hit up S.C. Myrtle Beach with my boy Bravado.

As far as targets go, it was ultra weak. Just really really really poor.

I spent most of the time dealing with drama the group I went with had.

I talked to a pregnant stripper chick daygame style. I did horribly at Club Kryptonite, which I seriously did not enjoy as a club. I almost hit on a group of 16 year olds with clown makeup on. I flirted with a bunch of Christian females from Michigan, and was getting some awesome IOIs from three of them, and could have followed up on the hottest were it not for other constraints.

It was cold, but I still got a tan. An 18 hour drive down, a 16 hour drive back. Hardcore.

I got a tan, but did not get laid. One out of two goals accomplished.

I watched some BluePrint (RSD), and a lot of it is really clicking with me. Now I have everything but RESULTS.

One cool thing was there was this dude "P" who hooked up with a girl (a 5 w/ DD's) upstairs the first night. Thing is, the other guys were like sucking on her titties and stuff that night. (I wasn't there, or I would have capitalized) P found a girl who "liked" /(willing to hook up with him)him, and he got emotionally attached to her. Thus, the rest of the group refused to bone her, despite prodding from her. P made hilarious rationalizations, and become even more chodely as the week bore on. He never even penetrated her.

What do -I- learn from this?

Thank god I don't live in fear.

No comments: