Sunday, March 2, 2008

AUDIO FR: Daygame with the Doc

Allright, I had a good time (as always) rolling with the Doc himself, Messr. Holliday PhD. Lots of joking around, very few sets. 2 sets I grabbed on audio.

First set:
http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=818588448.wav
Seated Asian by the Pru park area. No routines, very little quality gaming, but trying to qualify her, core values. Her friend eventually came over cuz they waz gunna C a MooV. Shoulda #'d.

Second set:
http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=616162173.wav
Standing AZN chick in Borders. Thai chick that was a Tufts med student. I like da AZN poot. Anyway, talking about my sister is always fun. She eventually bounces because she needs to go to church. Honestly, the state break probably came about when I asked what she was reading (Bazaar magazine) after some deep talk. Should have led the interaction a little more (i.e. "This is a really deep conversation, let's talk about something more superficial.")

Yaahhhh!~

It was cool seeing Mr. Awesome as well, as well as briefly spotting Pinnacle and Royalty out and about. One crazy highlight is seeing Doc pass up on this totally legit Korean chick who was practically exploding with IOIs at him. LOL she opened him asking if he worked there (total bs in my opine). DOC PASS THE AZN POON ALONG BRO!

2 comments:

Finesse said...

Hey what type of recorder do you use?

I need one for my vids so that I can sync them.

haha, meathead. Great stuff. You have a good flow of conversation man.

Anonymous said...

BC people...meatheads?!?!

well...i guess that's kinda true, but you still suck ass :)