Sunday, March 16, 2008

FR: Stop Drinking

Went out to BC to roll w/ my boy Persian Prince. He's a totally cool dude, and of course- FUN. Hung out with his roomies for a while, fairly cool guys. I enjoyed all the nonsense, drank maybe 2 shots of vodka 3-4 beers and perhaps 2 shots worth of tequila. I didn't drink for the rest of the night, but I was sloppy.

We went out, and i was talking to girls, but miscalibrated and possibly reaction-seeking. If I were sober, I'd probaby be doing WAAAAAYYY better. I got blown out a lot, spent a lot of time looking for non-white targets, which was rough. Super sloppy game, but at least I was opening.

I opened this Indian chick, and the was totally digging it, but after one or two miscalibrated statements, and ignoring her guy friend instead of talking to him, I blew myself out.

Whatever.

Woke up with a huge hangover. We went to the cafe where I pounded Powerade. Some cute black girl was just staring at me, so I chatted her up a little. We were mid-bounce at that point, so I didn't carry on the conversation, even though she was fairly into me.

Fin.

No comments: