Friday, March 14, 2008

FR: Not a FR

I'm sick and haven't gone out. I'm at the end of the sickness, should be good come tomorrow night. No game for tonight, just to make sure I'm good.

I wanna do a lot more daygame and record that shit. I really want to create a massive archive of sarges for personal reference, easy access, and peer review/comments. This will incrementaly increase the rate of progress I get, and will help me get my %'s up.

I realized that PUA is just percentages. It's a matter of how many girls it takes until you achieve the desired result, on average. If you wanted to, you could actually plot your progress on a graph, even create a formula for your average rate of progress. f(macking)=x^2+BJs/pi. Ok, that's not legit. I'm going to relearn calculus in the immediate future, so I can actually do that stuff. But yeah, PU is just increasing your average. I estimate that right now my meet to poential close ratio is like somewhere between 50-100:1. Maybe. That's awesome. I'm glad. It probably changes based on the hotness level of my targets. For 6's, it's probably nearer 25-40. For 10's, well I've never gamed a 10 before. Where are they?

I think having solid numbers and concepts to base my RESULTS on will help me with progress. I can see the numbers increasing...

Of course there's so much more to it than that, but in terms of strictly achieving the PU, it's all about the numbers.

I just saw Stand and Deliver, so I'm all Lou Diamond Phillips with the number crunching, ese. Yo, Horale ese! I'm gonna wear my plaid shits buttoned only at the top, with some chunky sunglasses from now on- channel the young LDPhillips into my fucking BL and shit.

No comments: