Saturday, March 8, 2008

FR: Always a good time

I was playing Ninja Gaiden Black when Mayson texts me. He convinces my lazy ass to come out, and I don't regret it. I put on the new white tie from Aldo's (LOL polyester and nasty but super cheap), new white belt from Macy's (quality), new leather cuff from Hot Topic (cheap and quality), and I put together an f'in sick ensemble. Not to continue portraying Mr. Awesome as a policing Fashion Investigator, but it would make him proud. I was gonna roll with my white shoes, but they're too sneakery to get in most places.

NEwAz

We roll deep, with females (some fem's birthday party). When I roll deep with females in tow, I have a good time. Nothing quite as fun as flirting with vaguely social circle females. Sucks that all of my social circle stuff is essentially dead recently. Anyway, every girl gets a lap dance, I have a good time. No booze. At all. It didn't affect my state one iota. I was still ON the whole night.

One of the females, HBtall, isn't an HB at all (a 5 AND white), but when I talk to her, she's leading an amazing life. I become attracted to her despite her looks and the fact that she's 6 feet tall at least. Some great joking and messing around. We talk about ambitions, bucket lists, drinks, friends, and travel. She mentioned being in the NOW. I flipped my shit. Bucket lists and the Power of Now are like super important to me lately. What a cool girl. Long story short, we danced/chatted/held hands for a while. I eventually got her number. Hilariously, I got this awkward kiss from her. It was like half cheek, half lip, so it was the side of my lips, like a weird swipe. I shoulda made her do it for real, but was unsure how to proceed in a social circle setting.

Chatted up this fine asian. Maybe an 8, 8.5. She didn't speak great English. Anyway, joking around, lots of Kino (DAMNIT MAYSON I WAS CONSTANTLY KINOING), lots of eye contact. I asked her for gum, and she started smiling. I laser eyed her, and there was a vacuum forming. MAKEOUT IS IMMINENT. Her friend rolls up, vaguely acknowledges me, and pulls away the female. UGH.

I see her later downstairs with a dude, small talk the dude who is not "with her", but she backturns while I talk to him. I say a few words to her, but she's not as friendly now. I bounce after I stall.

Immediately after I came up, she came up as well, and watched as I slowly attracted and comforted HBtall. She was just staring at me across the bar. She even waved and smiled shyly at one point from across the room.

I was going to #close her as I was leaving, but HBtall and three friends of the group are plainly in view, and would see me # close the asian chick. I regret it, because the HBtall number close seems much less solid in retrospect, and I would have LOVED to cum on the asian chick's face. She had a wide face too, so it would have maximum receptcleish qualities.

The first floor was filled with Indian chicks. I did not capitalize. Much.

Another day, another hot asian chick. No worries.

Apparently, Mayson made out with two different girls. Wheez had some state problems, which is normal if you're sober and surrounded by people drinking. Sorry we didn't get to run shit more, man. Zilch got hammered and vommed in the can. Like a little girl. LOL.

Every day I become more calibrated. Soon I will be a normal boy, like Pinocchio.

I'm rolling to Bates tomorrow to hang with my old college friends and play a giant game of beirut. I will hopefully revenge fuck some girls that I never capitalized on back in the day. Or not. As long as I see my friends, success.

1 comment:

New Social Systems said...

haha ohh man, we got home at 7am after hitting up rise!!! That night was a little nutty.

Points that I have learned:
1) Your a bad ass and a great friend who is a state pump of awesomeness.

2) NOW I understand why drinking kills game.. even though I had small successes.

3) Gay men kino better then anything I have ever seen.. Ask Weez

4) Pictures are worth 1000 words

All in all sick ass night we had like a million people there hehe.