Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

I came out to my mom about pickup. Kind of. She didn't seem to curious about it, but I mentioned that I probably spend 10-15 a week 'meeting women.' Beyond that, I didn't go into the community or sarging or techniques or whatever. But, at least that's off my chest.

BradP wrote a sweet post on mASF about how learning should be more regimented, and not a massive influx of information which is followed by paralysis by analysis- in other words, the recall of the PUA isn't great enough to process all the information he has in the field. I guess I really am constantly reading new stuff about pickup, and it's not helpful because a lot of it isn't practically useful for me RIGHT NOW. I definitely came into the scene soaking up every last bit of knowledge without applying it.

Anyway, it's getting colder, and you know what that means. It means that I won't want to go out as much. So, either I will spend less time in field, or I will become more hard-assed about going out. I f-in hate the winter, and almost surely have SAD. If only I lived in San Diego or Maui, where those kind of considerations aren't really necessary. Clouds, grey skies, and precipitation always dampen my mood. A clear June sky with temperatures in the 70's is gauranteed to put a smile on my face. I love it.

You know what else I love? I love slim half-asian girls. I'm talking SLIM and I'm talking half-Japanese. That is SWEEET and I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. Hahaha weird.

I'm withholding the hand for 5 days, starting a 5-day cycle program to keep my aggressiveness, intent, and overall HulkSmashness at peak. My life seems to be better when I moderate that shit. The first cycle ends on Sunday night.

1 comment:

George said...

half asian women huh? I am not withholding the hand.....