Saturday, April 19, 2008

Killing the autopilot

I went out with a bunch of females last night, and I was doing my best to turn off the sarging autopilot function. I made meaningful and cool convo with my friend Laura, and got in snippets of conversation with the other girls before I realized I was chatting with ADD drunk chicks. I was very social and bringing maybe 90% of Evan to the table. There were times when I wasn't being authentic. It happens. I just broke rapport hardcore with the girls after that, which was too sargey for me. It's cool that I have flirting ingrained into who I am, but it's an automatic function that I sometimes want to see turned off. I want female friends, true to Mr. Awesome's post. To be fair, they were too drunk and retarded to really talk to. It happens.

No comments: