Friday, January 30, 2009

Out

Haven't been out in a while. I went out with some lair guys for a little. Not a lot of stuff. I in passing chatted to a 2-set (8&9), but ejected due to nervousness. I direct opened an Albanian girl (7). We talked for maybe 10 minutes, but I was miscalibrated and nervous. She caught onto this, but I also had a spark of intent going on, so it wasn't as weird as it could have been. After we finished talking, I referred to her as a crazy Albanian girl, but in reality, she was *somewhat* normal. It was mostly just a way to avoid owning the interaction I had with her, which honestly wasn't that bad. Whatever. Didn't hurt that she had given me clear AI before I started talking to her.

Felt good to be out talking to girls, even though I was just weird about it. I can tell after two days out, I would be COMPLETELY back in the flow.

Whatever. I still hate night game, and although I think the guys who run it are nice guys, I don't like the talent that comes out to the Almost Famous scene. To be honest, there are always a few REALLY good looking girls that show up, and that's great, especially tonight, but there were also some really horrible people (not just lair people lol).

A mediocre night. I talked about PU stuff to a guy who was thinking about joining the lair, and that wasn't too fun.

I want to hit up some daygame soon. I wish the good weather was back. There's nothing stopping me really, seeing as most/all of my days are free (except for weekends). If I so desired, I could spend all my time trying to get a girlfriend.

I realized that there are nightlife things I do enjoy. For instance, there's a drum and bass night every Thursday at the Phoenix Landing @ Central. I want to check that out. It's also fun to go to trivia nights. It's great to hang out with a small group of friends, and really not actively think about picking up girls unless there's a really striking female.

IN FACT, going out to pick up girls exclusively isn't that fun at all. If anything it's a fun-sucking event. If you're not having fun when you start, then it's just a total headsuck.

1 comment:

*** ******** said...

i got that feeling last night. i left my apartment fully devoted to sarging until my head exploded, but just not a great night. so much for the best laid plans.....and i was willing to open anything that pees sitting down. well, almost.