Friday, January 2, 2009

All that and a bag of chips

As much as PUAs want to think that they can engineer every situation to their benefit, I am seeing more and more that external factors are often extremely important in garnering lays. Things such as holidays, stress from life, post-breakup blues, and all kinds of normal human moments of 'needing' can contribute to whether a girl will hook up with me.

Often, just showing up and being normal is all that's required, which is really nothing to sneer at. Granted, the lifestyle I want calls for something far beyond that, but it's good to know that not a lot of gaming needs to take place if certain external factors are in effect.

A friend of a friend of my sister that I hooked up with turned out to have just broken up with her boyfriend, and I was just sure that it was my charmingness that made it happen. The circumstances were that she was drinking, around a lot of people she didn't know that well, post-breakup, and I was providing her with emotions and sexual options. I want to get to a place where it can just be me gaming her to the point where she can make a logical decision to go home with me, or an emotional rationalization to check out something at my house and 'then i'll kick her out' or whatever.

No comments: