Tuesday, January 6, 2009

out

I opened a fob no dice.

I went into American Apparel to try and redeem my gift card and this hired gun started chatting to me. I honestly couldn't tell if she was into me or just being ultra-friendly/hired-friendly. I don't think they get commissions there, so...

she was talking about growing up, her friends, her passions. It was an intense casual conversation, similar to a sarge, except sometimes she would be mirroring my body language and sometimes she would kind of back off. It looked a lot like she was into me, but I didn't go for the phone number because it didn't feel appropriate. I should have, she had nice boobies. She had this weird spiral burn in her hand, like a scar, but almost certainly made on purpose. Cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, hired guns are sometimes hard to tell what they're doing. I assume they are initially doing it to sell but if you probe and ignore their selling tactics, eventually you'll get through to them, I think.

There are a few restaurants that I frequent (south shore, MA) and with the waitresses there, I'm beyond them playing for a big tip.