Sunday, October 12, 2008

Condams

Bought 50-pack of Durex Extra Sensitive condoms for $17.95 at Condom Depot. The 100-pack is 25$. Once I think I have enough room for 50 more, that'll be my purchase. The usefulness of the bargains taper off from there, although it's $125 for 1000, which is sweet. Isn't 50 enough for now?

I don't currently have need for that many, but it's less than 20$, and I don't have to transfer one older condom from pocket to pocket to backpack to whatever. Now it's box to jeans, or box to pocket, yada yada.

In other news, my dad and grandparents pitched in to buy me two new custom-tailored shirts. The cost: $370. They better have some kind of amazing function, like creating a Power Rangers Zord or shooting flames.

Yoga has been fucking with my pectorals, so it's difficult to stretch out my arms without pain. However, I love yoga, and will probably do it every day for the next 2-3 months. It's worth the $100-a-month cost. It is, however, taking up all my free time, and I hydrate all day and plan my day around it. If i did it earlier (630 AM, 9 AM) perhaps I would have more time to do shit.

Once I begin my job, I will almost certainly have to do the 630 AM class, so that will involve a lot of time rescheduling. Anyway, whatever. F this S, and S a D. I'm going to bed early, and will celebrate Columbus Day by getting into the field.

Also, I need female friends. How do I get them?

No comments: