Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birthday

Today (October 8th) I've turned 24. This opens a new chapter in my life. Pick up is important to me, and I want to learn it. I'm willing to dedicate more time and effort to it, especially as I will be taking on a new job soon which will provide me with enough money to get involved in a couple things (new apartment, gym membership, more nights out, potentially learn krav maga, and yoga). My goal is to make 24 my best year so far. That means more fun, more dedication, and less mental yogurt (brain dead time). I want to turn 25 and have everything in my life going in the right direction.

I don't want to break down how I'm going to go about getting my "skillset" right now, mostly because I'm tired and I want to sleep. Plenty of guys have learned how to do this, why not me? Anyway, great success on the 24th, and I can't wait to make this happen. Tomorrow is Day 1.

No comments: