Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sublime's Inner Game Product

I'm doing Sublime's Super Awesome Inner Game Product or whatever it's called. Mostly for reference for myself, here is what I expect or desire out of the program:

-I want to feel emotionally and ?validationally (word?) grounded during interactions with women.
-I want to feel both a lack of neediness and a feeling of abundance towards women at all times
-I want to learn how to live in the moment and stay there during an interaction.
-I want to have a firm belief in my own capabilities, and have a healthy perspective on what I have to offer, especially right before I roll in on some girls (when jitters might throw off my momentum).
-I want to maintain a healthy perspective on relationships with women.
-I want to learn how to be more non-judgmental and accepting.
-I want to learn how to appreciate what other people bring to the table.

No comments: