Saturday, February 14, 2009

hipster party

Went w/ my sister and company to a hipster party with a lower-key party downstairs. Went from see to talk in about 2 seconds and kicked it to a 6 who turned out to be 26. Started out great, but started getting weird (seems to happen when I kick directly from the top of my head), blown out. Ended up chatting w/ a girl, 6, who was part of a circus act in real life, she was pretty cool despite my initial judgements and she may have been DTF. Logistics got in the way of spending more time with her. Nothing else too exciting except for a bunch of horrifying beards and obnoxious hipster moments which I don't like. There was like 1 or 2 7's, every other girl was 6 or below. Yet again I'm reminded that the only good thing about hipsters are their haircuts.

Boobies.

No comments: